Saturday 15 October 2011

play by play

So, the hiatus is not because I have lost interest! I've been on "holiday" for two weeks, and this entire time has been spent scrubbing walls, painting, spot-treating carpet, gardening and generally being a labourer. Today was genuinely the first time since my sushi dinner last week when I got to shed my uniform of grubby tracksuits, shorts and hoodies - totally not worth documenting! It's depressing when the most fun you get is changing out of your painting gear into your running gear!




Anyway, I went to see a (very odd) play with a friend this afternoon. 
Yes, you've seen this one before! But this is the first time my home has been presentable enough to feature properly in a shoot!


Dress - Jeanswest
Shoes - Barkins


It was a weird play, but a joy to leave my prison house!

No comments:

Post a Comment