Thursday 8 December 2011

blue

I'm not feeling as sad as I appear in these pictures - clearly my mind is elsewhere! Also, I may have smudged my eye make-up when I got home, so that may account for it. Also... I often forget to smile.

Anyway. I'm a bit excited because I worked out the inside-out braid all by myself. We were supposed to go out Sunday evening and it was a bit windy and I thought "A braid would be good, but the normal ones make me look like a school-marm... I wonder how you do in the inside out style" and then I raised my hands and did it. I guess years of braiding and knitting means my hands understand how it works better than I think! Today was the third one I've done since Sunday and I'm loving them! It's very messy in these pics because the day has taken its toll, but I'm very charmed by it!

Navy lace tee - Pure Hype
Black tee (under lace) - Cotton On
Black Jeans - Just Jeans
Floral flats - Rubi 



Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment