Thursday 8 December 2011

pulling teeth

The wind down to the end of the year is just painful. I work in education, so get lovely chunks of time where I don't have to get out of bed at a certain time and all that, but what we go through to get there has to be experienced to be understood. Which is my way of saying, sorry about lack of updates.
The weather hasn't helped. I don't fee like wearing stockings any more, and most of my favourite outfits involve skirts/dresses, so my inevitable black jeans and top uniform is not worth blogging about!
This was yesterday.


Dress - Lovely Day via Modcloth (lots of colours available, I own two, they're great! They don't seem to make them with pockets any more though)
Leggings - Cotton On
Wedges - Shelley of London via Modcloth
Awkward shoe pose - all me, baby!






Fingers crossed for weather that allows more interesting dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment