Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nowhere to Heidi

Again, awkward photos.
I tend to be talking to the dog and trying to discourage his desire to molest the tripod, which may explain why I never seem to have a normal smile - I keep finding pics of kissy faces or consternation!

Anyway, an old favourite today. There was also a pink cardigan but it got too warm and I abandoned it somewhere. The braided crown made another appearance - funny how much harder it is to do when I have to get it neat enough for work! I wore my hair like this heaps in the holidays and got it right the first time, every time. Suddenly, it's challenging!

 Dress - Dangerfield/Princess Highway (I've forgotten)
Sandals - FSW


Look at that sky! Plenty of random thunderstorms at the moment, but my garden is loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment